Sunday, November 23, 2014

17TH CENTURY POETRIES


The poetry or sonnet in that period was important also popular.
I made this sonnet which  hope it is okay. Is about someone that I care very much...

My guy is tall and handsome
strong and courteous
friendly and respectful
also gentle and tender

He has so many qualities that amazes me
God did a good job in creating him
and there is more to add in the list
because they are many and
it’s just dazzles me only to think about him

He looks shy but very sexy
kind of serious but not quiet
he’s also straight and very responsible
while clever and cunning too

I like his genius and good thoughts
not to mention his intelligence in math
good with history, and I think he knows about art
excellent counselor and good to interact

He's my spoiled and angel too
he is honest and also gentle


well dressed and you know he is unique?
Not to mention his lovely heart.

These are the qualities that fascinates me
I don’t want him to change at all
I'm so happy to have met this guy
and I thank God for giving me this handsome man...


No comments:

Post a Comment